Monday, August 16, 2010

Light

You are the light to my heart and my soul,You are the light to the darkness around me, You are the hope to the hopeless and broken You are the only Truth and the Way. Jesus....As I rode into to work on my tan horse no in the car. I was listen to the radio and they ask what does the name Jesus mean to you. Of course my mind filled with so many things. As the day has gone on 12 hrs later. The key thing that Jesus is to me is light. My way get so cloudy throughout the day with major emotional roller coaster but when I think of Jesus as the Light all confusion has light shed on it. I mean even if my heart feels dark and tar. I think of Jesus and I mean light from all of His perfection, greatness and all His ways are shed right on the situtation. To me Him being the light highlights all of His attibutes because looking at who man is men including the dark nature shadows us.Looking at Jesus and those who know Him as Eternal life get sprinked on by all His light it reveals to us our sin and how we are so desparte for a life saver. Who do you say Jesus is what word or words best describe your view of Jesus? So as I end my work day and think of the next rapidly following I think of Jesus the Light.

1 comment:

  1. I like this...After thinking, my word would be redeemer. I think to myself "Jesus means Redeemer." He continuously redeems people, situations, ALL things for His Glory...Cool post. (I can almost hear you singing lol)

    ReplyDelete