Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Creation Testifies

As I hiked up South Mountain Saturday morning all I could pray is
Psalms 51:10-12
10(A)Create in me a (B)clean heart, O God,
And renew a (C)steadfast spirit within me.
11(D)Do not cast me away from Your presence
And do not take Your (E)Holy Spirit from me.
12Restore to me the (F)joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a (G)willing spirit.

It's nothing like being faced with the weakness of your flesh,and creation under the sunrise. Yup creation doing nothing more than testifying to the work of God the Father. I was humbled by my weak flesh yet encourage by the words of David inspired by God. I am still pondering and holding fast to the Lord sustaining me with a willing spirit. My willing spirit will produce obedience and that's just what I need.Oh the feeling of being caught up obeying the Lord.....

1 comment: