Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Many things So Little Time

So the other day I had entirely to many things going on in my head.Just too many. Like all the things I want to do. So I wrote a list. SEE: Learn more of God's Word,read lots of books, serve the elderly (like my mommy), learn to sew, sign language,master scrapbooking, become a nurse and a certified hair dresser, learn to play the piano and drums, sing publicly, cook chef like, sketch, draw, master calligraphy,master crocheting,learn more history, travel , internationally, serve college girls, teach children and medical research. Yeah now you the list goes on and on. So a few days later I told General B what I was thinking. So he said write a list. I'm like check! Ask God Lord allow me to do what ever on this list that I can do for your sake. So I thought of it again and remember the verses below. Hey my life is but a vapor. But like piper said in the Book don't' waste your life" Only one life, 'twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last.

Isaiah 40:7-8
The grass withers, the flower fades,When the breath of the LORD blows upon it;Surely the people are grass.The grass withers, the flower fades,But the word of our God stands forever.
James 1:11
For the sun rises with a scorching wind and withers the grass; and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed; so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away.
1 Peter 1:24
For," ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS,AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS.THE GRASS WITHERS,AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF,

No comments:

Post a Comment