Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Titus.... Type Women

If I couldn't say one word...I'd just wave my hand.....if I couldn't say a word I would just wave my hand...God has been just that good..Do I have one witness... Yeah something the are certain song just stuck in my heart. For that tells me my inner hear cry I do belive that truth about God He has been just that good. Yeap simple sounding but has the character of God written all over it. Goodness...A way this week God has shown His goodness to me is but provide godly married women in my life to encourge me. That means alot to me. Yeah, God knows every inch of anxiety and worry that I have and will take on and has given me two things to survive. Number one His word and number two godly women to display that Titus 2 type character you know Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored. Its been a blessing in my first year and half of marriage. So I encourage those older women encourage those younger women around you. They appreciate you and ultimatly God gets the glory because of His hand being all in it.So I to will keep my hand at the plow and trusting Jesus so that I will also beagan to bare that fruit. Titus two example....

1 comment: