Monday, January 18, 2010

Finish what you started


So why do I have quite a few things that I have started and haven't finished. So that's my goal this quarter of 2010. I have began a blanket made it to the last spool of yarn and haven't finished. I also have some patterns from the summer that I haven't finished sewing. I have a candy making project that I haven't finished. I have clothes in the car that I haven't taken to the Goodwill. I have 30 ponds to lose that I haven't finished losing.....joke but really. So, you already know that this has caused me to ponder some spiritual matter. Do I give up when comes to spiritual matter? Yeah...Scripture memory. But the amazing thing is with theses spiritual matter you confess them to the Lord he is faithful and just to forgive me. My response should be like the righteous man who fell seven times and gets back up again. So to that end I press on to confessing my wavering and lack of perseverance and trust the Lord to do the rest and help me be diligent #1 to the things of the Lord. Secondly, persevere though other projects and things I have began. It's always good for me to think out loud about some things. It helps me to work through them. So don't get me wrong I don't have to be extremely busy but I do desire to accomplish the task the task before me spiritually and practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment