Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Potato Soup


Let me tell you How I came across Potato Soup Recipe. A couple of months ago a friend came by a we made Bar-B-Que. So you know like any other time when you have Bar-B-Que you have potato salad. So my friend puts on the potatoes. There cooking and cooking and cooking. Well enough said they (the potatoes) cooked so much they we all soft and like soup. So I said next time I'll add some butter, some parsley flakes, chive, chicken stock, turkey bacon bits, a touch of milk, a can of cream of mushroom and a half of cream of celery. There I had potato soup.Or what was resemblance of Potato soup. Side note:Not as good as the Paradise Bakery but very much so. So, what did I learn for this recipe. In life I may be on a journey to complete one task but God may want to instruct me in another area for future references. So I could have been devastated about the overcook potatoes that were intended for potato salad but I saw that down the road that very thing that seem to be was a hindrance was a stepping stone. So I must continue to trust the Lord Jesus Christ with my life so that what every trial may come my way I may please the Father in heaven. For we know that trials are bound. Especially for those who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus. But what in question is the response. So respond well. Trust Jesus. He's the Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment