Sunday, July 12, 2009

At the feet of Jesus

We fall down
We Lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
We cry Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lamb

The greatness of your mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
We cry holy holy holy is the Lamb

What a great place to sit and rest at the feet of Jesus. On this Lord's day, sleep deprived and all I heard the gospel message proclaimed and it caused me to first to look deep within to see if I earnestly knew, how can a man be in the right before God? In my heart I rejoiced that I can be right and am right with God because of what the Lord Jesus did on my behalf and man's behalf. So, I reflect back to waht I heard and this song came to mind. The sermon sent me to worship the holy lamb that was worthly to be righteouness on my behalf that flames up the fire and joy from early coversion. So I am reminded how I must cast down all my crowns the things that I hold high and bow before the King.In thanksgiving and awe of His mercy and love. The only true with no string attached mercy and love at the feet of Jesus.Great reminder to return to the feet of my first love.

2 comments:

  1. girl...I think i need to find a lat shift job so I can have some of this intimacy with the LORD!!! wow.. this is sooo encouraging
    we need to exchange numbers so we can keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is so encouraging!!! Love the song!!! God Bless

    ReplyDelete