Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Valley of the Sun

How hot do you think it is in the valley of the sun? Your correct scorching.... I walked out to the garage to get the key for the mail box. Then I thought I best get in the car and drive there and to get something cool so I did. Oh yeah by the way it's on 108 the average around this time is 112-114. We are doing good so far. So the best thing for me to do is get a book and read the heated day away.But the grand thing about this heat is that we know God, is in complete control of thermastat. So I must not complain. But praise the one who let's the sun shine constant and warm!

1 comment:

  1. Okay.. i am convicted... and its only 102 in bama.

    what a reminder of Who is IN CONTROL! I was just reading Colossian 1 where it says the LORD Is the ONE who holds ALL things together!

    Thanks for the reminder..

    ReplyDelete